WIFi Locator – View Wireless Access Point Location
- WIFI Locator ismall utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of wireless networks around you. For each detected network
- it displays the following information: SSID, Last Signal Quality, Average Signal Quality, Detection Counter,
- MAC Address, RSSI, Channel Frequency, Channel Number, and more.
- WIFi Locator offers the possibility of giving the exact location system that quickly determines device location with 10 to 20 meter accuracy.
- To quickly and reliably arrive at accurate location results, the Core Engine collect raw data from Wi-Fi access points.
- Cell tower triangulation provides generalized location results with only 200 – 1000 meter accuracy
- Google have a database of Wifi access point locations created by driving cars around. This database, in combination with the nearby Wifi details, is used to determine your location.
- in this way are able to give you your location using Wi-Fi towers only without the use a real device GPS very surprising.
- you can simply test the Location by entering a router MAC address Clicking Here