TCPEye Network Tools
- TCPEye V1.0 is network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer.
- For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed,
- including the process name,
- full path of the process,
- version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on),
- the time that the process was created,
- and the user that created it.
- Country Name + Flag
- In addition, TCPEye allows you to close unwanted TCP connections,
- kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
- TCPEye also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)
- Compatible Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/2008/
Download from TCPmonitor