- Security AutoRun V1.3 displays the list of all applications that are loaded automatically when Windows starts up.
- For each application, the following information is displayed: Startup Type:
- (Startup Registry)
- (Startup Common/user)
- (Startup services )
- (Drivers List)
- Command-Line String, Product Name, File Version, Company Name, Location in the Registry or file system, and more.
- Security Autorun identifies a spyware or adware program that runs at startup
- Compatible Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
It allows you to easily to delete unwanted programs that runs in your Windows startup.
- ProcessEye V1.0 Show the list of all running processes with their respective PID and location. The refresh of the running processes is done automatically every 2 second .
- Startups Service Show the list of programs that use common service to start with Windows.
- Startups Registry Show the list of programs that use common registry keys to start with Windows.
- Drivers List Show the list of drivers with the respective file location, file publisher and the description of the driver. There is also an option “Show only unknown drivers” that shows all drivers with unknown publisher.
- Loaded DLLs Show the list of non-Microsoft DLLs located in suspicious folders that are loaded in your system by all running processes
- Hosts Editor Show: system32\drivers\etc\hosts file give a possibility to Edit Create Backup save Change.
- in many options you have the possibility Upload Process File to virus scanner web (VirusTotal), kill Porcess, suspend Process, restart Porcess delete open containing folder .
- the same options are active to Startup Manager, Driver list, DLL loaded, Startup service you have possibility send file to Antivirus scanner and analyze realtime.