- Security AutoRun V1.3 displays the list of all applications that are loaded automatically when Windows starts up.
- For each application, the following information is displayed: Startup Type:
- (Startup Registry)
- (Startup Common/user)
- (Startup services )
- (Drivers List)
- Command-Line String, Product Name, File Version, Company Name, Location in the Registry or file system, and more.
- Security Autorun identifies a spyware or adware program that runs at startup
- Compatible Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
It allows you to easily to delete unwanted programs that runs in your Windows startup.