- Security AutoRun V1.3 displays the list of all applications that are loaded automatically when Windows starts up.
- For each application, the following information is displayed: Startup Type:
- (Startup Registry)
- (Startup Common/user)
- (Startup services )
- (Drivers List)
- Command-Line String, Product Name, File Version, Company Name, Location in the Registry or file system, and more.
- Security Autorun identifies a spyware or adware program that runs at startup
- Compatible Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
Cleaner Traces Eraser allows you to easily clean files and Registry entries that are automatically created by the Windows operating system during your regular computer work.
With Cleaner Traces Eraser, you can clean the cookies/history/cache/passwords of Internet Explorer, the ‘Recent’ folder, the Registry entries that record the last opened files, the temporary folder of Windows, the event logs, the Recycle Bin, and more.
Clean Clipboard Cache, Clean Flash Player History, Clean Google Chrome Traces, Clean Internet Explorer Traces, Clean Firefox Traces, Clean Opera Traces, Clean Registry MRU Lists, Clean Windows,Clean Windows Log Files,Clean Windows Temp, Clean Registry Traces, Clean Messenger Traces.read more
- ProcessEye V1.0 Show the list of all running processes with their respective PID and location. The refresh of the running processes is done automatically every 2 second .
- Startups Service Show the list of programs that use common service to start with Windows.
- Startups Registry Show the list of programs that use common registry keys to start with Windows.
- Drivers List Show the list of drivers with the respective file location, file publisher and the description of the driver. There is also an option “Show only unknown drivers” that shows all drivers with unknown publisher.
- Loaded DLLs Show the list of non-Microsoft DLLs located in suspicious folders that are loaded in your system by all running processes
- Hosts Editor Show: system32\drivers\etc\hosts file give a possibility to Edit Create Backup save Change.
- in many options you have the possibility Upload Process File to virus scanner web (VirusTotal), kill Porcess, suspend Process, restart Porcess delete open containing folder .
- the same options are active to Startup Manager, Driver list, DLL loaded, Startup service you have possibility send file to Antivirus scanner and analyze realtime.
- MD5 Checksum is an application designed to allows users to generate the file checksum (MD5 Hash) of any file.
- It can also be useful to check if an executable file is legit, in other words, if it is the official release from the offical author.
Compare File:Compare the File Checksum (MD5) of two files to know if it is the same (and so if the files are equal) or if the files are different.
- MD5 Checksum is an small freeware utility for calculating the MD5 (Message Digest number 5) checksum values of specified files.
- IP Locator is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
- With IP locator you can track IP address , hosts We probably use the most accurate IP address location
- database to determine any IP address location. Moreover you will find out the ISP.
- The IP address information is retrieved by sending a request to the whois server of to the whois server of ARIN. If ARIN
- doesn’t maintain the information about the requested IP address, a second request is sent to the whois server of RIPE, APNIC, LACNIC or AfriNIC.
- WIFI Locator ismall utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of wireless networks around you. For each detected network
- it displays the following information: SSID, Last Signal Quality, Average Signal Quality, Detection Counter,
- MAC Address, RSSI, Channel Frequency, Channel Number, and more.
- WIFi Locator offers the possibility of giving the exact location system that quickly determines device location with 10 to 20 meter accuracy.
- To quickly and reliably arrive at accurate location results, the Core Engine collect raw data from Wi-Fi access points.
- Cell tower triangulation provides generalized location results with only 200 – 1000 meter accuracy
- Google have a database of Wifi access point locations created by driving cars around. This database, in combination with the nearby Wifi details, is used to determine your location.
- in this way are able to give you your location using Wi-Fi towers only without the use a real device GPS very surprising.
- you can simply test the Location by entering a router MAC address Clicking Here