Secure Wipe is small utility that runs in the background which allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
Most people have some data that they would rather not share with others – passwords, personal information.
Perhaps you have saved some of this information on your computer where it is conveniently at your reach, but when the time comes to remove the data from your hard disk, things get a bit more complicated and maintaining your privacy is not as simple.
Your first thought may be that when you ‘delete’ the file, the data is gone. Not quite, when you delete a file, the operating system does not really remove the file from the disk; it only removes the reference of the file from the file system table. The file remains on the disk until another file is created over it.
Before the file is overwritten, anyone can easily retrieve it with a disk maintenance or an undelete utility.
Supports Pseudorandom – (1 Passes), RCMP – (3 Passes), US DoD 5220.22 – M – (3 Passes), US DoD 5220.22-M (ECE) (7 passes), Peter Gutmann (35 passes) and custom wipe methods.
Permanently erase specific files and folders from your PC – beyond any hope of recovery.
Securely wipes spare and hidden areas on your drives. All free clusters on the drive/s, including the contents of deleted files and folders, will be wiped like a new drive.
Secure Wipe’s user interface is very plain–just two entry fields, one for folders and another for files. You can add items by browsing or by dragging and dropping them into the appropriate field, or even the wrong one; Secure Wipe will still delete them. Clicking Erase processed our files quickly, posting a Successfully Erased message when it was finished. We clicked the Settings tab, which let us choose from six wiping methods ranging from overwriting with 1 pass to 35 passes with the Gutmann method. We could also choose to delete subfolders, enable Silent Mode, and other options. The Help and About buttons both offer a Web link that includes documentation and a video tutorial.
You should use a secure delete utility like Secure Wipe any time you want to destroy a file and make it unrecoverable. Secure Wipe proved capable of doing that with the greatest of ease, and we recommend it for the job.
– Added File Windows Explorer context menu
– Added folder Windows Explorer context menu
– Added Simple zero-fill (1 pass) in free version
– Minor bug fixes.
IP Locator is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more. With IP locator you can track IP address , hosts We probably use the most accurate IP address location database to determine any IP address location. Moreover you will find out the ISP. The IP address information is retrieved by sending a request to the whois server of to the whois server of ARIN. If ARIN doesn’t maintain the information about the requested IP address, a second request is sent to the whois server of RIPE, APNIC, LACNIC or AfriNIC. IP Locator allows you to easily get information about a registered domain. It automatically connect to the right WHOIS server, according to the top-level domain name, and retrieve the WHOIS record of the domain. It support both generic domains and country code domains.
Clear Traces of 170+ Third Party Applications
Browser Cleaner can secure delete history traces of many popular applications such as email (Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, etc.), messenger (AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, Camfrog,Paltalk etc.), news, player (iTunes, WinAmp, Real Player, VLC Player, etc.) and file sharing (BearShare, LimeWire, Ares, BitComet, Azureus, uTorrent, eMule, etc.) programs.read more
Browser Cleaner 1.3 is a handy utility designed to securely delete all traces of your online and offline activity and free up space on your hard drive by removing thousands of unnecessary files. Browser Cleaner erases history of visited websites, clears browser temporary files and eliminates all other records of your Internet activity.read more
Browser Cleaner 1.2 is a handy utility designed to securely delete all traces of your online and offline activity and free up space on your hard drive by removing thousands of unnecessary files.
Browser Cleaner erases history of visited websites, clears browser temporary files and eliminates all other records of your Internet activity.
- TCPEye V1.0 is network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer.
- For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed,
- including the process name,
- full path of the process,
- version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on),
- the time that the process was created,
- and the user that created it.
- Country Name + Flag
- In addition, TCPEye allows you to close unwanted TCP connections,
- kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
- TCPEye also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)
- Compatible Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/2008/
- Secure Wipe is small utility that runs in the background which allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
- Most people have some data that they would rather not share with others – passwords, personal information.
- Perhaps you have saved some of this information on your computer where it is conveniently at your reach, but when the time comes to remove the data from your hard disk, things get a bit more complicated and maintaining your privacy is not as simple.
- Malware Eraser is small utility that runs in the background and detect and remove specific malware, trojans, worms and other malicious threats that can damage your computer.
- It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with an infected system.
- Malware Eraser utilizes next-generation scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally signed .DAT files, and scan performance optimizations. It detects and removes threats identified under the “List Viruses” icon in the Malware Eraser application.
- Malware Eraser is currently supported under Windows XP/Vista/7/Server2003-2008.
- Security AutoRun V1.3 displays the list of all applications that are loaded automatically when Windows starts up.
- For each application, the following information is displayed: Startup Type:
- (Startup Registry)
- (Startup Common/user)
- (Startup services )
- (Drivers List)
- Command-Line String, Product Name, File Version, Company Name, Location in the Registry or file system, and more.
- Security Autorun identifies a spyware or adware program that runs at startup
- Compatible Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
Cleaner Traces Eraser allows you to easily clean files and Registry entries that are automatically created by the Windows operating system during your regular computer work.
With Cleaner Traces Eraser, you can clean the cookies/history/cache/passwords of Internet Explorer, the ‘Recent’ folder, the Registry entries that record the last opened files, the temporary folder of Windows, the event logs, the Recycle Bin, and more.
Clean Clipboard Cache, Clean Flash Player History, Clean Google Chrome Traces, Clean Internet Explorer Traces, Clean Firefox Traces, Clean Opera Traces, Clean Registry MRU Lists, Clean Windows,Clean Windows Log Files,Clean Windows Temp, Clean Registry Traces, Clean Messenger Traces.read more